Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Now this is funny - every client should watch this.

The following video was sent to me and like most agency folks right now it's nicely summarizing the types of conversations that are happening in the real world. I guess we may even be accused of doing the same thing with our publishing partners as we squeeze them for more value.

Thankfully since we don't do creative work we are probably not being hit as badly as some agencies as regards the very final comments - they are priceless though and very apt right now.

Hats off to the creative team that did this work. The very fact they did it and it resonates with so many in the industry is somewhat telling I think.

BTW has anyone esle noticed there seems to be more black humor around at the moment. Idle hands are obviously still finding things to do (and yes I know this is my second blog of the day)




1 comment:

Wayne Silverman, CBS Interactive said...

I haven't seen this before. Fantastic. I'm Tweeting this blog post now.